Your website is the base for the online marketing of your business. Build credibility by having a professional presence, blogging about your industry (and spreading that message across social networks) and keeping your customers up-to-date. Make your business’ first impression a lasting one with a website from Inbound Design. Take a tour of the benefits of going with Inbound Design for your website:
Tailored to Your Business
Every website we build is tailored specifically to your business. At the start of project we get a feel of the audience you are targeting, your general style and the functionality required to meet your goals. Taking these points into consideration, we form a design that accomplishes all of your goals. [/two_third]
[two_third]Every website we build is built on WordPress. WordPress allows you to edit content on pages, perform search engine optimization, add pages and content over time and add a blog or news section to your website. We are experts at building functional solutions on WordPress that you can actually manage yourself, without calling a designer for every change.[/two_third]
Search Engine Friendly
[two_third first]You want to be easily found by search engines. We build websites with this in mind by performing all on-page search engine optimization. This gives your site a strong base for ongoing online marketing of your business in search engines. All best practices and required plugins are installed on your site so you can rank above your competition. [/two_third]
Clean, Professional Design
[two_third]We pride ourselves on the quality of our work. We will never launch a website that does not meet our standards of professionalism and ease of navigation. Best practices in usability and design aesthetic are used on every project. See our portfolio for real-life examples.[/two_third]
We won’t leave you hanging when the project is over. You can have peace of mind knowing that someone is available when you need help (We are located in California). We are there for you if you need help or have modications down the line to your website. We offer ongoing maintenance packages, which ensure the security and upkeep of your website so you can focus on your business. [/two_third]
The Latest Technology
[two_third]Because we focus only on building websites, we are able to keep up on the latest technology and advancements in web design so that you can use the latest tools to grow your business. One example of this is the addition of responsive design services. Try resizing your browser window now to see how your website can be mobile ready from the start.[/two_third]
[two_third first]Every website we build includes a standard list of features to make your website a success. They include:
- WordPress content management system: allows editing of website without coding knowledge.
- Google Analytics: website statistics so you can see where visitors are coming from, where they go, and how you can improve your website over time.
- 1 hour of website training: we make sure you can manage the website yourself.
- Cross browser compatible: we guarantee your website will work in Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
- Homepage slideshow: add an interactive element to your homepage to quickly grab visitors attention.
- User-friendly navigation: make it easier for site visitors to browse your site without frustration.
- Domain and Hosting consultation: we can help you find the best domain for your site and set up your hosting account so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
[three_fourth first]Ready to see some of our work? View our portfolio now.[/three_fourth]